2 tsp white-wine vinegar
1/4 tsp dry mustard
1 tbsp minced shallot
2 tsp minced fresh parsley
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
3 1/2 tsp evoo
1 small head radicchio, halved, cored and each half quartered
1 8-oz can baby beets, drained
8 oz New York strip steak
- preheat cast iron skillet on high.
- place cheese in a medium bowl and mash it with the back of a spoon until creamy. add vinegar, dry mustard, shallot, parsley, 1/8 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper; whisk to combine. slowly drizzle in 2 tsp oil and whisk until blended.
- toss radicchio chunks and beets in 1 tsp oil, season with salt and pepper and roast under broiler for 3-5 minutes.
- rub steaks with the remaining 1/2 tsp oil. season with salt and pepper.
- cook the steaks 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. transfer the steaks to a plate; let rest for 5 minutes. serve steaks and vegetables with the sauce.