1/2 cup oats
2 tbsp plus 1/2 cup sugar, divided
1/4 cup plus 3 tbsp all-purpose flour, divided
2 tbsp unsalted butter
3 tbsp nonfat milk
8 oz nonfat cream cheese, at room temperature
8 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, (Neufchâtel), at room temperature
1/2 cup squash puree
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
- preheat oven to 350F. coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- process graham crackers, oats, 2 tbsp sugar, 1/4 cup flour and butter in a food processor until finely ground. add milk; pulse until completely moistened.
- transfer the graham cracker mixture to the prepared pan and evenly pat into the bottom. bake for 10 minutes. cool for 20 minutes.
- meanwhile, reduce oven temperature to 325. beat both cream cheeses and the remaining 1/2 cup sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. beat in squash puree until smooth. beat in eggs one at a time. finally, beat in vanilla, cinnamon, salt and the remaining 3 tbsp flour. scrape the filling into the pan, spreading evenly over the crust.
- bake until set and the edges are light brown, about 35 minutes. let cool completely on a wire rack, then refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting into bars.